Find out how to get things done at your library!
- Check out E-books to your E-reader or mobile device: Do you want to access and download free E-books from the library website? Find out how to check out E-books and digital audio books.
- Connect to wi-fi: Do you want to surf the Internet using your own laptop in the library? Find out how to connect to free Wi-Fi available in all branches of the library.
- Get a library card: Do you want to become a library patron? Find out how to get a library card.
- Open hard-to-open files: Are you having problems opening a file on a computer at the library. Find out what you can do about hard-to-open files.
- Place a hold: Do you want a book or an item that you can't find on the shelf? Find out how to place a hold using the online catalog.
- Receive notification by email: Are you still getting snail mail from the library? Sign up for email notification and find out about your holds ready for pick-up and overdue items as soon as we know.
- Renew online: Do you need to renew your books? Find out how to renew online.
- Search the catalog: Are you looking for a book? Find out how to search the online catalog.
- Special searches: Find lists of like items in the online catalog by clicking on links.
- Subject searching and browsing: Are you looking for all the books on a subject? Find out how to subject search and browse using the online catalog.
- Use the calendar: Do you want to know what events are coming up in your branch? Find out how to use the calendar of events.