About the Library
Our mission is to provide informational, educational, and enrichment services and resources to the community through a comprehensive and efficient library system.
- Patron needs come first: We place the highest priority on service to our patrons and treat every request with equal value.
- Respect for people: We recognize the contributions of our staff and we treat all our patrons and each other with respect.
- Learning organization: We commit to the professional growth and enrichment of our staff.
- Access to information: We ensure access to information for people of all ages, abilities and means.
- Freedom of information: We protect our patrons' freedom to read and view all library information.
- Privacy and confidentiality: We safeguard our patrons' right to request and obtain information in confidence.
- Quality: We strive to deliver the highest quality service possible. We strive to provide up-to-date library materials for our service population.
- Stewardship of community resources: We respect the contributions of the community to its library. We hold ourselves accountable for the efficient nad effective use of all resources - people, time, assets, and funds.
- Integrity: We follow the highest ethical standards, which have been adopted by Cass County Government and our profession.